Our expert team of qualified and experienced dentists carries out so-called immediate implant placements in our modern dental practice in Bocholt. This method is an optimal immediate restoration procedure for teeth lost due to accidents or tooth extractions. Immediately after tooth extraction and/or removal of root remnants, an incision is made in the jawbone and then a hole is drilled for the implant to be placed.
Unlike other implant procedures, tooth extraction and implant placement are performed in a single session. The advantage for you? There is no need to wait for the healing phase to be completed after the tooth is extracted, so you benefit from a significant time reduction. Directly after the treatment, a temporary denture is screwed to the implant.
Advantages of immediate implant placement:
- Placement of implants is done under local anesthesia, so you do not feel any pain.
- Your smile can be restored immediately in just one session in our dental practice in Bocholt.
- The need for follow-up surgery can be avoided, saving the patient a great deal of time.
- Implants are stable and durable. As a fixed dental prosthesis, they offer maximum comfort and security in everyday life.
- Food can be consumed as usual after treatment.
In a personal consultation, our dentists will be happy to address your individual needs, concerns and wishes. Our expert team will also determine whether or not the patient has sufficient bone substance for the placement of an implant. If this is not the case, the bone must first be rebuilt with the aid of bone augmentation to ensure that the implant has sufficient stability.
Schedule an appointment at our modern dental practice in Bocholt now - our warm and friendly practice team will welcome you and offer you an all-round service that will make you feel completely at ease.